Details of what you are entitled to receive as part of your enrolment with the CPSA:
- £10 Million civil liability insurance cover for ALL shooting sports (except mounted hunting and subject to the policy document in force). Click here for full list of activities we cover.
- £30,000 Personal Accident cover
- £10 Million Professional Indemnity Insurance for Coaches, Instructors, Safety Officers, Referees, affiliated county and regional committee members and volunteers.
- Legal expenses insurance for shotgun certificate revocation and renewal issues (excluding colts and clubman) with effect from 1st April 2014.
- PULL! your own exclusive members-only magazine 10 times a year (next available issue sent after joining)
- Free membership card and badge
- A classification system tailored to meet the requirements of shooters at all levels
- Marksman Badges for 25, 50, 75 and 100 Straight in most disciplines
- Protection for your sport - the CPSA liaises closely with the BSSC, Police and the Home Office
- Free advice service to all members, shoot organisers and affiliated clubs of all sizes
- Gain a team place for your county, region or country - even the Olympic Games
- Assistance with planning, noise and shotgun certificate problems
- A variety of coaching schemes & courses exclusive to members
- The chance to compete in county, regional, national and international competitions
- Availability to enter major championships for all categories of shooters
- A free list of clubs and qualified coaches in your area on request
- Exclusive members seasonal special offers as listed here.
For more details on any of these benefits please contact the CPSA Head Office telephone on 01483 485400 or email.
For more information on the types of membership we offer please click here or if you would like to join today please click here.