Business Membership costs just £125.00 per annum and provides many benefits...
Download membership application form here.
Details of the scheme:
- Two named CPSA Competition (full) memberships, each including:
- Access to shoot in all CPSA Open Championships
- Individual £10 Million third party insurance and £30,000 personal injury insurance.
- Opportunity to register scores and obtain a personal classification
- Pull! Magazine (issued 10 times a year)
- CPSA badges
- CPSA Competition Membership Card
- Access to 24 hour insurance helpline and CPSA HQ help on issues of H & S, noise, Gun Law etc.
- A 10% (ten percent) discount on all advertising with Pull! Magazine. For more info click here
- Commission Payments of £10.00 for every NEW Full Member (T's and C's apply) and £5.00 for every Clubman Member introduced to the CPSA via an application form bearing your stamp. For more info click here
- Free attendance as a Business Member at Open Championships in order to promote and sell your services. For more info click here
- Use of the logo on stationery, marketing and promotional materials - By logo, it is meant the official CPSA logo as published on all stationery and websites. Access to “special event” logos may not be available (i.e., short term events etc.)
How this benefit can be used:
- Memberships can be used either within your own organisation or given to others as a benefit (e.g., to a family member, customer etc.)
- CPSA memberships can be given at any time during the year and will run for a full 12 months from notification to the CPSA
- Notification of the member aligned to your Business Membership must be given by you on the form provided with your renewal notice
- Membership cards, Pull! magazine and all correspondence will be sent directly to the nominated member (e.g., home address)
- After the end of the 12 months’ FREE subscription, the CPSA will contact them directly to ask if they will consider renewing
- If you intend to nominate the same persons again after the first 12 months, please advise us in good time (at least four weeks), in order for us to confirm their names against your Business Membership
- Whilst memberships can be provided by you at any time during your own Business Memberships, only two CPSA memberships can run concurrently at any one time. (e.g., if you allocate a CPSA membership in July 2008, you may NOT nominate another FREE membership until August 2009).