New to shooting?
If you’ve been inspired…GiveItAShot!
Visit one of our grounds for a taster session...
Benefits of Membership to the Governing Body
Details of what you are entitled to receive as part of your enrolment with the CPSA:
- £10 Million civil liability insurance cover for ALL shooting sports (except mounted hunting and subject to the policy document in force)*
- £30,000 Personal Accident cover
- £10 Million Professional Indemnity Insurance for Coaches, Instructors, Safety Officers, Referees, affiliated county and regional committee members and volunteers.
- Legal expenses insurance for shotgun certificate revocation and renewal issues (excluding colts and clubman) with effect from 1st April 2014.
- PULL! your own exclusive members-only magazine 10 times a year (next available issue sent after joining)
- Free membership card and badge
- A classification system tailored to meet the requirements of shooters at all levels
- Marksman Badges for 25, 50, 75 and 100 Straight in most disciplines
- Protection for your sport - the CPSA liaises closely with the BSSC, Police and the Home Office
- Free advice service to all members, shoot organisers and affiliated clubs of all sizes
- Gain a team place for your county, region or country - even the Olympic Games
- Assistance with planning, noise and shotgun certificate problems
- A variety of coaching schemes & courses exclusive to members
- The chance to compete in county, regional, national and international competitions
- Availability to enter major championships for all categories of shooters
- A free list of clubs and qualified coaches in your area on request
- Exclusive members seasonal special offers as listed here.
For more details on any of these benefits please contact the
CPSA Head Office telephone on 01483 485400 or email
- All News...