Attendance at Open Championships - Business Members
How this benefit can be used:
- By negotiation with the CPSA HQ, any Business Member can attend an Open Championship to promote their business
- Special events (e.g., The bi-annual World Sporting Event) are by negotiation for size/position of pitch, between the CPSA and Ground owner
- Other Championships are also by negotiation with the CPSA regarding size/position of pitch, who will make reference to the ground owner at all times
- When the CPSA provide special tented units (e.g., The bi-annual World Sporting Event), Business Members will be given the opportunity to purchase these sites on a first come first served basis.
- Tented events will NOT be free to Business Members
- Business Members NOT purchasing a tented stand are NOT guaranteed to be able to pitch up alongside those who have paid for their space at the event