Membership Prize Draw
Join or renew during November 2023 and be in with a chance to win £250 to spend on Le Chameau products
All new and renewing members during November 2023 will be automatically entered into a prize draw to win £250 to spend on new boots just in time for the Winter.
Click Here to: Join or Renew your CPSA membership today - CPSA
T's & C's:
- Only one entry per person, per calendar month. If more than one entry is made by an individual, then only the first entry will be counted and all others dismissed.
- The competition timeline is as follows:
- The first competition runs from 1 October 2023 to 31 October 2023, with a prize of one Swatcom Active8 Headset. Only one winner will be drawn - Closed.
- The second competition runs from 1st November 2023 to 30th November 2023, with a prize of £250 to spend on Le Chameau merchandise only. Only one winner will be drawn.
- The third competition runs from the 1st December 2023 to 31st December 2023, with a prize of £250 to spend on Schöffel merchandise only. Only one winner will be drawn.
- Entry is not open to CPSA Staff or Directors or anyone professionally connected with this competition, nor the immediate families of said parties. CPSA Honorary Vice Presidents cannot enter.
- No purchase necessary. Entry is free. A free entry route is available at CPSA Monthly Prize Draw. Free entry is limited to once per calendar month.
- Per CPSA membership rules, people under 16 must have parental permission to join the CPSA, which is also considered parental permission to enter this competition. Entrants under 16 years of age entering by the free route must get permission from their parent or guardian to enter. On entering, they must confirm that they have this permission, and include their parent or guardian’s name, email address, and phone number as requested. The CPSA will contact the parent or guardian for any matters arising from this competition, to include redemption of prizes.
- CPSA members who renew are automatically entered into the contest for the month of their renewal. If they lapse and then renew, they are entered for the month that they actually renew in.
- New members (to include members re-joining after having lapsed for any length of time over 1 month) are automatically entered at time of joining for the month in which their membership became valid.
- Upgrading or changing membership types mid-way through their year of membership (on a pro-rata basis) will not cause an automatic entry.
- The draw for each month will be conducted in the following month. Entrants will each be assigned a number, and a random number generator used to select the winner.
- Winners must be located in the UK (excluding N. Ireland).
- All eligible entrants are eligible to win.
- Prizes have no cash value.
- The CPSA will attempt to contact the winner within a reasonable time after the draw is completed. The winner will first be contacted by email, if no response is received within three working days, then an attempt will be made to contact them by phone within the next week. If no response is received within thirty days from the first email, then the prize will be considered void. No re-draw will take place.
- If the prize is not available in the correct size for the winner, the CPSA will offer a prize of equivalent value. The CPSA is not responsible for winners requesting the wrong size, and exchanges once delivered are not possible.
- Entrants agree that, by entering, if they win their name can be announced in relation to winning, including, but not limited to, on CPSA social media channels, CPSA e-mail newsletters, CPSA marketing materials, the CPSA’s Pull! magazine, CPSA press releases, the CPSA Website.
- Winners will be contacted to arrange for distribution of their prize as soon as possible. Certain prizes will be posted directly to the winner, which will require the winner to provide their address to the CPSA, and may require sharing the winner's postal and contact details with partners providing the prize.
- Winners will be announced following the closing of the competition, within a reasonable amount of time.
- The CPSA reserves the right to cancel the competition at any time.
- The competition is governed by English Law.
- The competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter. The aforementioned social media sites have no responsibility to entrants or participants.
- The CPSA reserves the right to amend these Terms & Conditions at any time.