Features of the New CPSA Website
Many of our members will be aware that the new CPSA website went live last Tuesday. Whilst this is a big change, we hope that it will act as a positive step forwards for the future.
The majority of the initial teething issues have now been ironed out. However, if you are experiencing any technical issues please do not hesitate to contact us.
It's because our website is important that we've updated it so we can provide the best possible service to our members going forwards:
- Showing real time scores - we automatically import scores every 15 minutes, so as soon as the grounds send them though and if they are in the right format (e.g. not 150 ex 100) then we'll have them on the website immediately.
- Processing memberships immediately – members will be given their membership number instantly, receive an electronic copy of their membership card by email and their details will be saved into Merlin electronically.
- Location based searching for fixtures and clubs – by browser or postcode location to determine how far away they are etc.
- Responsive web design for optimal viewing and interaction experience - easy reading and navigation with a minimum of resizing, panning, and scrolling across a wide range of devices and platforms from desktop to tablet to mobile - on Android, Apple or Microsoft etc.
- Visibility of live running shooting averages and projected classifications.
- Enhanced rankings
- A home page focused on those new to clay shooting – promoting the sport while providing the best service to our members.
- Downloads system
- Integrated course bookings
- Integrated video feeds
- Integrated professionals search
- Online Pull! Magazine library
- And more...