By entering this quiz you are agreeing to the terms and conditions of the competition, please read below.
Please complete your quiz answers using the form below or by clicking here to view full screen.
(The competition starts at midday on 21 December 2020 and ends at midday on 4 January 2021)
The quiz has now finished and the answers can be found by clicking here
1st - Swatcom Active 8 Headset (in Carbon Fibre effect) hearing protection.
2nd - Set of five Teague Precision Chokes.
3rd - One year CPSA Full membership.
4th - One free entry to any CPSA British Open or English Open in 2021.
5th - Free attendance on any CPSA Referee Course in any discipline.
6th - A Musto Skeet Vest.
7th - A Musto Commuter Backpack.
8th - Free entry to a CPSA Registered competition at Garlands Shooting Ground.
9th - Free entry to a CPSA Registered competition at Westfield Shooting Ground.
10th - Free entry to a CPSA Registered competition at Barbury Shooting School.
11th - Free entry to a CPSA Registered competition at East Yorkshrire Clay Shooting Ground.
20 more prizes drawn from those in the top 50 using a random number generator:
1 CPSA baseball cap.
1 pair of framed shooting cartoons.
1 ladies wool shawl scarf.
1 ladies Pashmina scarf.
1 pair of bone china drunken hare mugs.
15 rare limited edition sets of CPSA branded range bag pencils.
(Terms and Conditions apply to all prizes, as below.)
Terms and Conditions
1. Only one entry per person. If more than one entry is made by an individual then the first entry will be counted and all others dismissed.
2. Entrants must be 18 or over. Entry is not open to CPSA Staff or Directors or anyone professionally connected with this quiz, or the immediate families of said parties.
3. No purchase necessary. Entry is free.
4. The competition starts at 12:00 on 21 December 2020 and ends at 12:00 on 4 January 2021.
5. Winners must be located in the UK (excluding N. Ireland).
6. Two tie breaker questions are included, which will only be used in the event of a tie for the preceding questions. In the event of a further tie, a winner will be chosen at random from the tied entrants using a random number generator.
7. By accepting any prize, winners are also accepting any rules and T&Cs associated with the prize (e.g. by accepting entry to a CPSA championship, the winner also accepts the rules and T&Cs governing that event).
8. Should a non-CPSA member (or a person who is not a member of a recognised clay-shooting National Governing Body) win a CPSA Championship entry, they will be provided with a free three-month limited-benefits trial CPSA Membership to coincide with the championship dates to allow them to participate. Prize is void if the winner is not eligible to become a CPSA member or shoot in CPSA Championships for any reason or is currently sanctioned by any shooting body. The CPSA reserves its right to refuse admission to any of its Championships per its articles of association. Should a non-CPSA Member win the Referee Course prize, they will be provided with a free three-month limited-benefits trial CPSA Membership to coincide with their chosen Referee Course, under the same conditions as previously mentioned for CPSA Championship entry prizes.
9. Free one-year Full CPSA Membership prize is void if the winner is not eligible to become a CPSA member for any reason.
10. The Teague Precision Chokes prize consists of a set of five chokes to the winner's requirements.
11. All eligible entrants are eligible to win.
12. Prizes have no cash value.
13. Prizes can be transferred to a family member or friend as long as they meet the same eligibility requirements as the winners.
14. If any attempt to sell membership or coaching prizes is discovered, they will be made void.
15. No expenses related to any of the prizes will be paid by the CPSA, e.g. travel, accommodation, sustenance, etc. The CPSA does not accept liability for any incident arising from redemption of these prizes.
16. Entrants agree that, by entering, if they win their name can be announced in relation to winning, including, but not limited to, on CPSA social media channels, CPSA e-mail newsletters, CPSA marketing materials, the CPSA’s Pull! magazine, CPSA press releases, the CPSA Website, and all of the same for the CPSA Partners involved in this competition. The top ten scoring contestants may also be announced along with the prize winners.
17. Winners will be contacted to arrange for distribution of their prize as soon as possible, but this may be affected by current Coronavirus restrictions. Certain prizes will be posted directly to the winner, which will require the winner to provide their address to the CPSA, and will require sharing the winner's postal and contact details with partners providing the prize.
18. Winners will have one year from the date that they are contacted to redeem their prize.
19. Answers to the quiz will be publicly provided once the quiz is closed, with a planned release time of the Thursday afternoon following the competition, or within a reasonable amount of time. Winners will be announced within the same timeframe.
20. The CPSA reserves the right to cancel the competition at any time.
21. The competition is governed by English Law.
22. The questions and answers were correct at the time of publication of the quiz and will be scored as such.
24. The CPSA Christmas Quiz is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter. The aforementioned social media sites have no responsibility to entrants or participants.
25. The 20 additional prizes for the top 50 entrants is limited to stock currently on hand.