By entering this quiz you are agreeing to the terms and conditions of the competition, please read below.
Please complete your quiz answers using the form below or by clicking here to view full screen.
The quiz has now finished and the answers can be found by clicking here
1st A Vision Training Kit from Ed Lyons Sports Vision Consultant
2nd One year Full CPSA membership
3rd A free entry to a 2021 CPSA English Open Championship of your choice
4th A Musto cartridge bag
(Terms and Conditions apply to all prizes, as below.)
Terms and Conditions
1. Only one entry per person. If more than one entry is made by an individual then the first entry will be counted and all others dismissed.
2. Entrants must be 18 or over. Entry is not open to CPSA Staff or Directors or anyone professionally connected with this quiz, or the immediate families of said parties.
3. No purchase necessary. Entry is free.
4. The competition starts at 12:00 on 16 November 2020 and ends at 12:00 on 20 November 2020.
5. Winners must be located in the UK (excluding N. Ireland).
6. Two tie breaker questions are included, which will only be used in the event of a tie for the preceding questions. In the event of a further tie, a winner will be chosen at random from the tied entrants using a random number generator.
7. Should a non-CPSA member (or a person who is not a member of a recognised clay-shooting National Governing Body) win a CPSA Championship entry, they will be provided with a free three-month limited-benefits trial CPSA Membership to coincide with the championship dates to allow them to participate. Prize is void if the winner is not eligible to become a CPSA member or shoot in CPSA Championships for any reason or is currently sanctioned by any shooting body. The CPSA reserves its right to refuse admission to any of its Championships per its articles of association.
8. Free one-year Full CPSA Membership prize is void if the winner is not eligible to become a CPSA member for any reason.
9. Prizes have no cash value.
10. Prizes can be transferred to a family member or friend as long as they meet the same eligibility requirements as the winners.
11. If any attempt to sell membership or coaching prizes is discovered, they will be made void.
12. No expenses related to any of the prizes will be paid by the CPSA, e.g. travel, accommodation, sustenance, etc. The CPSA does not accept liability for any incident arising from redemption of these prizes.
13. Entrants agree that, by entering, if they win their name can be announced in relation to winning, including, but not limited to, on CPSA social media channels, CPSE e-mail newsletters, CPSA marketing materials, the CPSA’s Pull! magazine, CPSA press releases, the CPSA Website, and all of the same for the CPSA Partners involved in this competition.
14. Winners will receive vouchers for their prize as soon as possible, but this may be affected by current Coronavirus restrictions. Certain prizes will be posted directly to the winner, which will require the winner to provide their address to the CPSA, and may require sharing the winner's postal details with partners providing the prize.
15. Winners will have one year from the date that their voucher is posted to redeem the prize.
16. Answers to the quiz will be publicly provided once the quiz is closed, with a planned release time of the Saturday afternoon following the competition, or within a reasonable amount of time.
17. The CPSA reserves the right to cancel the competition at any time.
18. The competition is governed by English Law.
19. The questions and answers were correct at the time of publication of the quiz and will be scored as such.
21. The CPSA Lockdown Quiz is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter. The aforementioned social media sites have no responsibility to entrants or participants.