After careful consideration, the CPSA Board of Directors have taken the decision to suspend all CPSA Registered fixtures from, Monday 23 March 2020. This decision will be reviewed weekly to consider changes to the situation and Government guidance.

We regret the disappointment this will cause our members and shooters. We will resume CPSA Registered fixtures when we believe that Government guidelines allow for it, and when we feel it is safe to do so.  Please understand that this may remain the case even after the government stay-at-home order has ended, depending on the situation.

Our concern is for the health and safety of ground staff, members, visitors, and volunteers. 

For further CPSA announcements related to coronavirus please see